my e-mailaddress





maandag 19 oktober 2015

Een beetje licht in donkere dagen? / A little light in darker days?


Dáár dacht ik aan toen mijn blik op deze vaas met Physalis, ofwel “lampionplant” genaamd, viel. Maar, zou het ook mogelijk zijn die plant in miniatuur na te maken…… ?

That’s what I was thinking of when my eye caught this vase with Physalis. Here, in The Netherlands, we name this plant (literally translated) “Chinese lantern”. But would it be possible to make this plant in miniature……… ?


Na een grondige studie van deze plant besloot ik het toch eens te proberen……dit was dus één lampionnetje. Jemig, nog zó veel te gaan om een tak vol te krijgen. 
Pffffff, ik leek wel gek......ben ik óók, een beetje ;)!

After I had thoroughly studied this plant, I decided to give it a try……so, this was number one of the small lanterns. Oh dear, still so many lanterns to go before I would get one branch full. 
Phiew, I must have been mad........I am, but just a little ;)!



En na één dag uitzoeken van hoe ik het zou kunnen doen……..had ik een takje vol.

And after one day of figuring out how I possibly could do this job….I had one full branch.


Deze volle vaas was het resultaat na één week ‘ploeteren’ (als ik tijd had om er aan te werken).

This full vase was the result after one week of ‘slogging’ (if I got the time to work at it).


Tijdens het maken kwam ik op het idee om ook kleurverschillen aan te brengen, zoals ook in het echte boeket te zien waren. Misschien brengt de zonnige oranje kleur van de Physalis wel een beetje kleur in de donkere dagen hier, dat deed het voor mij wél :D!

While I was making the small lanterns, I got the idea of adding more nuances in color, as you also can see in the real bouquet. So, perhaps this sunny orange color of the Physalis will bring you a bit of warm sunshine, at least it did for me :D!

Physalis 1:1 en in miniatuur (rechts)
Physalis 1:1 and in miniature (at the right)

Helaas heb ik momenteel door allerlei dingen weinig tijd om te kunnen bloggen, sorry.
Een warm welkom aan mijn nieuwe volger, hartelijk dank voor jullie fijne reacties en een hele fijne week gewenst :D!!

Because of all ksort of things in RL I unfortunately have almost no time for blogging at the moment, I’m sorry.
A warm welcome to my new follower, thank you all for your kind comments and I wish you all a nice week :D!!

Ilona

33 opmerkingen:

Isabel Ruiz zei

Me encanta la planta y tu la has captado de maravilla.

shannonc60 zei

Ilona, you are very patient and have done a beautiful job! The colours are perfect.

miniaturista zei

Has conseguido hacer la planta estupendamente, tiene un tono precioso.
Un abrazo
Maite

Susan@minicrochetmad zei

Hahah! I like your kind of madness :)) your attention to detail and your courage to create miniature perfection is amazing.

Unknown zei

They look amazingly real in such a small scale! I love these little lanterns, I can never seem to grow them though ;( maybe time to recreate them in bitty :P

Daydreamer zei

Dear Ilona, only you could succeed so marvelously in making mini Chinese Lantern plants!!! (That is what we call them too!) I think your version is stunning! I can imagine that it took all week to make all those branches! Yes, you are Mad.... in the best possible way!!!
I hope all your busy RL business goes well and lets you return to minis soon!

The grandmommy zei

Unbelievably tiny and beautiful!

PILAR6373 zei

Ilona,has captado la forma,los colores y la fragilidad de la planta,logrando un resultado tan real,que no se distingue de la de verdad,enhorabuena!!!!
Besos.

Veilchen zei

Hallo Ilona,
die Physalis ist einfach unglaublich schön geworden.
Obwohl ich kein Fan von orangefarbenen Blumen bin, auf diese
Art gefallen sie mir sehr. Da kann der Wahnsinn nicht groß genug sein :-).
Liebe Grüße Veilchen

Pepper zei

Wonderful, as always =0)

claude zei

what a magnificent achievement, Ilona: no difference between 1/1 and 1/12
I admire the shades of colors, quite a feat
have a nice day
bisous

Fabiola zei

Beautiful idea. I've never seen this plant.

The Old Maid zei

You are a flower magican Ilona! They are FANTASTIC!!! Is there anything you can't make in miniature??? :) :) I've been wondering if you could try to make another orchid like paphiopedillum kind? That's just an idea. ;)
Hugs

Maria Ireland zei

Wow your Chinese lanterns are gorgeous. They look more real than the real ones do :))) Yep you are mad but I would love your kind of madness lol. Fantastic work Ilona.
Hugs Maria

BiWuBär zei

I need to have a word with Ewa... she's using my text! *LOL* I love it when the little devil in your head is talking you into trying out something new - this always leads to breathtaking results. Your Chinese lantern plants (we call them Lampionblumen btw)turned out wonderful and so realistic. I hope it's only preparing for the fair that keeps you busy in RL - take care of yourself!

Hugs
Birgit

rosethe-minima zei

Ces "petites lanternes" Minis sont SUPERBES !
Ilona vous avez de la patience et beaucoup de savoir-faire aussi.
A bientôt ! Bises. Joce

Britt zei

They are just wonderful and look every real
What have you done the lanterns of?


Britt

e-mail: britt@fingerborgen.se

Galchi zei

Это удивительно! Не могу представить, как вы это сделали. Грандиозная работа!

Tatiana zei

Ох, Илона!! Вы не перестаете меня удивлять! Еще одна потрясающая работа!
Физалис смотрится в оранжевой вазе великолепно! Его нельзя отличить от реального!!
Обнимаю
Татьяна

Hannah zei

They are wonderful, just like the real ones my mother-in-law have in her garden (we call them Japanese lanterns by the way)
Hannah

Joc zei

Tes physalis sont réussis, c'est tout à fait la couleur.

carmen zei

precioso trabajo

Helma zei

Prachtig gemaakt, Ilona...mooie lampionnetjes!
Groetjes Helma

Sanne zei

Hello Ilona! Pheww, cannot tell the real one from the miniature. Incredible work. Hugs Sanne

Lovejoy Bears zei

I think that you are so talented you could make anything Ilona!! Your fingers are magic :) This is a masterpiece!! I love the variations in colour and it looks gorgeous in the vase you chose!! Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

miniacollection zei

You never stops amazing me with your miniatures. They are so perfect that it's difficult to believe they are not real size.
Geneviève

Drora's minimundo zei

Fantastic work! they look amazingly real size!
Hugs, Drora

Fabulously Small zei

Jee, wat ontzettend goed en mooi gedaan Ilona! En de kleurverschillen die je hebt aangebracht maken het perfect realistisch! En petje af, want lijkt me idd aardig werkje.. :D En het brengt zeker licht in donkere dagen! Fijn weekend vast!

Marisa Minilys-Miniatures zei

Congratulations your new creation is perfect! hugs, Marisa

Winkel's Crazy Ideas zei

I know them as Chinese Lanterns too, afraid I have no idea what they call them in Norway. I had to look twice to see which vase had the real flowers! Beautiful work, you got the colouring so right too. Blessings, Pam in Norway xx

Unknown zei

Wow Ilona!!!! What a fantastic job you did!!! I love physalis and you made them so realistic!!!!

Unknown zei

Wow Ilona!!!! What a fantastic job you did!!! I love physalis and you made them so realistic!!!!

Piikko zei

Hi Ilona! I also have Chinese lanterns in my garden. Your mini lanterns are exactly like real ones! Beautiful work again! ♥
I wish you a great weekend at the fair. Have a fun!
Hugs, piikko